H/T Granite Grok.
The Bow Picnic and Straw Poll in NH took place on the 19th. The results:
- US Senator John McCain (R-Arizona)26%
- US Secretary of State Condoleezza “Condi” Rice (R-Cal.) 26%
- Former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani (R-NY) 14%
- Governor George Pataki (R-New York) 12%
- US Senator George Allen (R-Virginia) 10%
- Governor Mitt Romney (R-Massachusetts) 10%
- Former US House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Georgia) 2%
What is so striking is that Romney is doing so poorly. Bow is in southern NH. Everyone knows who he is. And he campaigns up there all the time.