Hopefully this will be a regular feature. Things that you need to read today.
- Hillary actually is a better candidate for the Demcrats than Barack Obama, according to Gallup.
- LA-06 GOP primary runoff rematch. Will voters care that Woody Jenkins got trounced in the special?
- Either Republican potential nominee in NH-1 defeats Democratic anti-war protester and Deaniac turned Congresswoman Carol Shea-Porter. H/T badlydrawnjeff.
- Robichaud and Johnson Open Memo to Republicans about the trouble we are in.
- DNC wheels out lawyers to provide Florida and Michigan with only 1/2 their vote.
- Mark Hemingway notes that Obama has big lobbyist/bundler problems himself. Bet the press won’t cover that.
- Heritage (an advertiser) points out that Obama opposes the South Korea FTA which would decrease the between trade deficit $3b and $4.5b (net) and add to the economy.
- Jeffrey Toobin interviewed Roger Stone (!)
What else is out there that we missed?